Monday, July 28, 2008

This week's meeting.

I will not be in town towards the end of the week and I had agreed with Mr. Whyte at last weeks poorly attended meeting that we could hold the meeting earlier in the week, around Wednesday. Unfortunately, I have something akin to the flu and have a doctor's appointment for that day this week. Rather than attempting to have a meeting without me, I am going to ask Mr. Whyte if we can simply wait until next week to meet, because by then I hope to feel better and I know that many team members will be back from vacation.

That does not mean it is a break week. In fact, Mr. Whyte wants everyone to have the entire Language Arts Resource Guide (not including the Basic Guide though) read by this time so we may discuss this and Bless Me, Ultima further. Mr. Whyte has great ideas and thoughts on the book that I know will help us in competition.

Keep reading. Keep studying. Remember, this is a team effort and I don't want to be the only one on the team making an effort (well, except for Cynthia).

- Priscilla

No comments: